Monday 12 September 2011

UPDATES 12/09/11

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been posting for a while, so here's a little update on what's up and what's coming soon!

I am moving to a new house this Saturday, so I am extremely busy packing and going back and forth getting ready. This reason being why I haven't been posting, and have missed quite a lot of days in my 30 Day Challenge. But I do promise when I have moved and settled, I will be posting normally again! Also, since I am moving, I will be getting my own room so here are some upcoming posts you might be interested in knowing about!

UPCOMING POSTS:
*Room Tour
*Makeup Collection
*OOTD's

I can't wait to get started on those, meanwhile I'll be working on my 30 Day Challenge! :))

-ohmisselle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio