Monday 12 September 2011

Day 6: Anything Hello Kitty ♥

Hey again!

Sorry for the spam post, but I'm just trying to catch up with my 30 Day Challenge! Alright well this one's about anything Hello Kitty. I LOVE LOVE Hello Kitty, but I don't have much of the lovely little character. But I do have this really cute Hello Kitty necklace! It's the face of Hello Kitty bejeweled! Well..I guess you can say that.





It's a cute little necklace I got, but not quite sure where..I got this quite a while ago so I don't remember, but it's really adorable. I never wear it though just because I 'm not a fan of wearing necklaces but I just like having them. 

What's your favourite Hello Kitty item?

-ohmisselle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio