Friday 23 September 2011

Review: MAC Bronzing Powder ♥

Heyy cupcakes!

Yeess, from now on I shall call all my lovely viewers a type of food! Anyways! I'm here with another review! This time on Mac's Bronzing Powder. I got this a couple of weeks ago, but only had the thought to do a review on it now. What I like about this bronzer is the great colour on my skin and it's matte-ness. I must say though, I am extremely disappointed on the packaging. The zebra box is acceptable, but the packaging of the brozner itself is horrible. If you were to give this bronzer to someone alone and say that it's from MAC, I highly doubt anyone would believe so. At least I wouldn't. The design of the bronzer is just so cheap looking in my opinion and does not look high end, or a product from MAC. It also isn't that all too high pigmented. In fact to be honest, I have seen much better bronzers work better than this one which just proves brand isn't always the best. Plus the price wasn't that pretty.


Like always, I will be doing an overall review on this lovely product! Let me know if you guys prefer reviews with specific categorizing (pros,cons..) or just a whole paragraph on what I think of the product!

PROS:
♥Matte, therefore giving a natural finish

♥Soft, pretty colour
♥Easy to use
♥Long lasting
♥Since it's not too highly pigminted, it is buildable. 

CONS:
♥Cheap packaging

♥Not so highly pigmented
♥Price not very affordable but reasonable for MAC
♥Not the best quality for a high end product 


TIPS:
♥Using a brush will give off a better finish

♥Do not pack on this bronzer unless you like the super, super sunken cheeks look


WHERE TO FIND THEM:

♥MAC, Makeup Stores


What you guys think of this bronzer? Did you like it? Did you hate it? Would you give it a try? Let me know in the comments below! :) 

-ohmisselle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio