Tuesday 27 September 2011

MAC & Sheer Cover Haul ♥

Hey girliesss!

This is my very first haul, with of course many more hauls to come!! This one is on a bunch of MAC and only one Sheer Cover product. I got some as a gift, but others I bought.


The first product is a MAC Eye Shadow called FLIP.


It's a gorgeous shimmery gold eye shadow, and if you don't know I LOVE gold eye shadows! It's not super high pigmented which isn't much of a problem for me, but it is definitely buildable.



The second product is another MAC Eye Shadow called Haunting.


Now normally, I wouldn't purchase a blue eye shadow by itself because it's not like I would ever wear it on a daily basis. But thinking of all the fun makeup looks you can create with this, I just thought I had to give it a try. It was something new! Besides, Halloween is just around the corner and I feel like I know just the perfect look this can help me create.


It's a gorgeous blue, and it's matte. Very lovely colour!


The third product is MAC Hyper Real/Pressed (Highlighter) in Warm Rose FX.


 Such a beautiful, beautiful highlighter! It looks like fairy dust, and I love it! It has a tad bit of shimmer, just the right amount for that beautiful glow. In the pictures it looks a little pink-ish, and looks a little peach pink in real life, but when put onto your skin it's just a pretty white shimmer.


 It's also very pigmented; you may notice so when you rub your fingers on, you will get a lot on your finger. Like most highlighters, it's buildable on the skin.


It also comes with a little powder patter? Hahah! I have no idea what you call them, but I guess their those brushes you can use to apply the highlighter with, which I don't recommend you use.


The fourth product is the one and only (in the Haul) Sheer Cover Face Palette in Sophisticate. 




The colours are absolutely gorgeous!! I'm telling you, it's like the dream palette (almost). The first colour on the top left is actually a blush (I think). In the picture it looks a little dead, but in real life it's actually a pretty soft pink colour. The second one right beside it is a gorgeous brown and tan colour. The first one on the bottom left (very sorry that you're not very able to see it!!) is a pretty pink and another gorgeous shimmery gold eyeshadow!! And the last one beside it is a matte black with a dead matte pink colour.


Tell me these colours aren't so pretty! I'm way too scared to even touch them yet, so I'm very sorry again about not being able to see the bottom one properly!



As you can see, this palette also comes with another one of these "Powder Patters"! Again, I don't quite recommend you use one of these to apply your makeup. Also the palette comes with a sponge brush and a little eye shadow brush (which again you cannot see!).


I know what you're thinking.."You left out one product!" No I didn't, I just couldn't take any good pictures of it plus I don't think it needs much explanation other than it's a foundation sponge. I actually got this for free in Sephora so...yeah! I don't think I'll use this much..or never at all.

Anyways, we've finally reached the end of this loooong and picture heavy post! Hope you enjoyed this haul, and let me know what you think about these products and if I should do more hauls! I'd love love to hear what you guys have to say.

See you on the next post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio