Thursday 8 September 2011

Day 2: Your Favourite Bag that you Own♥

Hey girls!

As you may have noticed, day 2 is a day late..Sorry about that! I was a little too busy yesterday, and it completely slipped my mind. But no worries, Day 2 post is here, along with Day 3 right after this!

So, Day 2 challenge is my favourite bag. Now, personally I do not own a lot of bags. I do love bags, but I never get to purchase any..I only had a couple to choose from, and let's admit it, their really not the best bags. So I decided to choose the bag I use for almost everything, and everywhere, my signature coach bag. Now from the picture, you can probably tell that I use it a lot coming from the dirt and almost black-ness of it. Sorry guys!



The picture isn't all too well either..I wasn't quite sure how I'd be able to take a decent picture of this un-decent looking bag. It's I guess what you'd call a body bag? I'm not quite sure, but it hangs from your body so Imma call it hang bag. Hahaha. It's just a simple bag I got from Coach. It's quite small, so most of the time I have problems trying to fit things in. But it matches mostly every outfit I wear with it, so were all good!

Next up, Day 3!

Do you have a favourite bag? If so, let me know in the comments below!

-ohmisselle


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio