Monday 12 September 2011

Day 4: Your Favourite Foundation ♥

Hello guys!

So today's post is on my favorite foundation. This one was quite easy, it was my Makeup Forever HD Foundation. I absolutely am aware of so many other better foundations out there so therefor I am not calling this foundation the best among the rest, but more of something that is of my favorite right now, and is something I think is worth a try.






The foundation packaging is a pumping bottle which I like much better than open caps because I am able to pump the right amount I am needing for. In my opinion, I also don't think that it doesn't really have a yellow streak to it like most people are worried about, but even if it did it's absolutely alright for me since I do have a yellow undertone. It's also what it says to be, it is an HD foundation and great for photo shoots and looks great under the sunlight. I don't know about anyone else but I like my foundation exactly my colour but then again I like it to be a tad bit lighter than my skin colour, and this foundation does just that. It is great, I got it from Sephora and everyone should try this foundation!

-ohmisselle 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio