Thursday 8 September 2011

Day 3: Your Favourite Brush ♥

Here with another challenge of the day!
Day 3: Your favourite Brush.
Now for me, I own a couple of brushes but never really had a "favourite" Although I did have some that I often used, so I ended up choosing my blending brush from eyesbydesign which I believe is a new one by Bobbi Brown, sorry if I'm wrong! It's of great quality, even though it doesn't quite look like it in my opinion..It blends well and is very soft on my skin, not like other blending brushes where they kind of poke your skin and make you cry!




The only downside that I'd have to say about this is probably that the size of the brush is a little too large for me sometimes..But other than that, it's a great brush and is well worth it's price.
Next tomorrow is, Day 4: Your Favourite Foundation!

Do you guys have a favourite brush you'd like to share? Please let me know in the comments section, I'd looove to hear about it.

-ohmisselle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio