Friday 19 August 2011

Review: EOS Lipbalm ♥

Hey folks!

Today, I'll be reviewing EOS Lipbalm. Some of you may have, or have not heard of it, but from what I know, it's a pretty popular brand of lipbalms. I've seen a lot of Youtube gurus use it, and call it a fave, so I decided to try it for my own. My sister and I actually tried to find this here in Canada, although it says available we could only visit one store that was close to us and unfortunately did not have any. So when my sister went to Florida, we were sure there'd be some there since it's US. Fortunately there was. There were so many flavors we couldn't decide on just one, so she decided to buy almost all the flavours; four. She got me Summer fruit and Strawberry Sorbet. As for her, Sweet Mint and Lemon Drop. Of course, we felt bad for Honeysuckle Honeydew. It was the only one that she didn't buy (along with medicated tangerine), and I kinda wanted it as well. It has such a catchy name and I feel like it would've smelt good too. But it was a little too much, I mean the price wasn't the cheapest. So here's how they look like:

THE REVIEW

PACKAGING: The packaging is so cute and I love it! It's so round, small and so easy to carry around with you because it won't take up a lot of space in your makeup bag or purse. It also has a little indent on one of the sides which you can put your finger on it to help you open it better. I think the packaging and how the lip balm is positioned is what makes it stand out among all the other lip balms out there.

LIPBALM: I love love how the lip balm is positioned. Usually we'd get something that's inside and we'd have to scoop it with our fingers, which usually gets dirty and hard to scoop! Most of the time you won't even get the right amount on your fingers. As for EOS, it sticks out nicely so you can apply it on your lips like you're just applying lipstick. Love the idea!

QUALITY: As for the quality and how it works, I think it works pretty well. It smoothly glides onto your lips and it is 95% Organic and 100% Natural. Also not tested on animals and gluten free. Which I think for me is a big plus. It's main ingredient is also shea butter and jojoba oil for moist, smooth lips. As for my experience, it does kind of smoothen your lips, and makes it look much softer than before.

SMELL: As you know, EOS Lip balm comes in many different flavours. I've only opened Strawberry Sorbet and Summer Fruit. For Strawberry Sorbet, it was not what I expected. I am very disappointed. I was most excited to smell that specific one, because I was hoping it'd smell of something sweet like..well..a Strawberry Sorbet! In my opinion, it smells nothing like Strawberry, nor any kind of Sorbet. It smells like your normal usual one dollar lip balm that you buy off of Wal-Mart. A very bland smell. As for Summer Fruit, it smells just like as the title reads. It smells very fruity and fun, and I love it! It's probably the reason why it's so popular among the rest. It's not the best smell, but it is a very good one.

OVERALL: Overall, the EOS Lip balm is something worth of a try. It's fun to get and fun to use. It's very cute, handy and so convenient. I love it for myself! My overall score for this would be a 4 out of 5. If you try and buy EOS Lip balm for yourself, let me know in the comment section how it worked out for you!

- ohmisselle



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio