Friday 19 August 2011

Disneyland Goodies♥

Hello everyone!

So today, my sister came back home from a week trip to Florida. Therefor, she went to Universal Studios, and of course Disneyland! She got me a handful of goodies, and by goodies, I MEAN goodies. Like literally all food. Will it ever change the fact that the things she gets for me the most is food? Haha. She also got me a crop top, and EOS Lipbalm, which I will do a review post right after this one :) These are all the food goods that she got for me. Other things will be posted in a different post.

 
I got about three of these. I haven't opened them yet, but I assume they are like of a gummy/marshmallow substance. Though I yet to open it, I feel like I can already taste it!

I feel like a little kid receiving such candy from her rich aunt! Marshmallow lollipops with my favorite Disney character, Belle! <3




These are like hard candy shaped as pink mini cupcakes, although not from Disneyland, still the cutest thing! It's actually shaped as a little Hello Kitty Cupcake. The taste of the candies weren't anything special, but their so addicting to munch on. So cute, love Hello Kitty!

Haha, Goofy Gummy Bears. Nothing special, just gummy bears shaped as Disneyland characters.

I hope soon I'll get to visit, and experience Disneyland as well. Can't wait to munch these all down!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio